About Aeron Hockey Games
Teams of 5 players aside will be formed to play against each other. The goal is to score as many goals as possible against the opponent. Each game is 10 minutes with a half time break of 2 minutes during which teams switch sides.
How does it work?
This is open to all members of the Architecture and Design industry and if you are working in any of the following markets – Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia and China. Contact your local Herman Miller representative for information.
If you are a student studying in Hong Kong, please contact email@example.com ( Janice Siu of Hong Kong Design Institute)
To join - You need a team of 5 players.
Teams of 5 players aside will be formed to play against each other. The goal is to score as many as possible against the opponent.
Each game is 10 minutes with a half time break of 2 minutes during which teams switch sides.
Herman Miller will set up trial counts during which you can practice.
Yellow Card – Opponent gets free hit from centre
Red Card – Opponent gets free hit to score from centre ( Similar to soccer)
Yellow Card Offences
1. No hitching – grabbing another’s chair and hang on for purpose of being pulled across court (with hands and/or stick)
2. No whip and spin – when player grabs an occupied chair and whips it around at high speed until the victim, when finally released, is too dizzy and nauseated to stay in the game
3. No gross separation – any player standing upright, sliding off the seat, or in any way vacating the chair during a game commits gross separation
4. No raised sticks - no sticks allowed to be raised above the seat pan of chairs
5. No kicking - do not use your foot to kick the plug
6. Do not hit, hook or hold an opponent's stick with your stick.
Red Card Offences
1. No hitting opponents with sticks and/or chairs
2. No tipping – when player purposely and neglectfully acts in such a way as to cause tippage or near tippage of another player